Free hit counter

Free Hit Counter

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HAPPY ONAM

Happy onam to all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These photos were taken at ENTE KERALAM at poes Garden.
We Booked for the table 2 days before. The slot alloted to us is at 2.15.
We reached there by 2.00.
Waited the lobby upto .3.oo and entered into the dining hall.
There we waited for the food tobe served upto 3.30 and ......
at last we had our Onam sadya. This is  two days before Onam i.e on 26th Sun day.
The shown food was served.
Happy Onam.
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Wish you a Happy Onam to u and your family.
    Auty woow I miss those activities and ona sadya.
    Enjoy the day. Convey my onam wishes to uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy onam viji dear..onasadhya seems to be superb!pookkalam looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY HAPPY ONAM ... Madam.

    THE PICTURES SHOWN ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! ;)

    VGK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Viji. The food looks tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely clicked.
    The feast is too tempting and I hope you had a lovely time there !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Onam is coming and I'm really so excited. It's sadya and pookalam that made me really draw to the holiday.. My best Onam wishes to all Keralited around the world. Happy Onam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post. I miss my family in Kerala, I wish I could spend the Onam with them but I can't. here's sending my most heartfelt Onam wishes to my family out there. Happy Onam!

    ReplyDelete