Free hit counter

Free Hit Counter

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TAST 2012 week 18 crossed button hole stitch.

I am late here by 2 weeks. The TAST 2012 week 18 is crossed buttonhole stitch.
It is a very intersting stitch. I had done previously this stitch but dont remember the design.
O.K. Now I tried this stitch like this.
The designs I created by this stitch is as like

Here, the outer is crossedbuttonhole stitch.
Inside running stitch, buttonholestitch and wheatear stitch.
Of course very simple, but I made an attempt to try this stitch.
Iam happy doing this.


10 comments:

  1. i love the way the stitch turned out in each designs...good keep going..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Raji.
      I am happy viewing your comment.
      viji

      Delete
  2. Hey Viji ..Thanks for dropping by. I was scrolling down the previous post I loved the Appu design you made.Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thankyou very much sir, I am happy inspite of your schdules, you visited here.
      Thanks again.
      viji

      Delete
  4. Nice creativity,
    yes,while doing embroidery we forget our illness and we have peace of mind, am I correct Viji?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uma, you are correct.
    Not only that after completing the work, i am going to upload, you friends are all going to see this and will comment and intract with you all is much happy.
    I am happy you enter here dear.
    viji

    ReplyDelete